iheartfaces: Cell Phone

This week is a bit different at iheartfaces… instead of using our fancy cameras, we have been instructed to submit a photo taken on our cell phones!  How fun is that?  I chose this photo, taken a few weeks ago at my daughter’s chorus rehearsal.  The girls’ instructor has been out on maternity leave and Ms. Marcina has been leading them.  This was her last practice with the girls, they’re really going to miss her.  I took this picture with the Instagram app on my iphone.  It’s a great application and a lot of fun to use.

For more fun phone pics visit iheartfaces starting tomorrow!

Comments

1. Sarah says:

awesome! looks like she’s having fun!

2. Elyssa says:

I love how intently they all are listening! Great capture :)

3. What a lovely memory for you to capture for your daughter!

4. Tiaras says:

love it!!

5. Lizz says:

Cool picture! Takes me right back to my chorus days!

6. Tamar SB says:

This is great!

Tamar

7. Simple Girl says:

What a cool app! I’m going to have to get me one of those!

8. This picture brings back memories of my days in school. The iphone fascinates me–so many ingenious applications! Great shot.
    p.s. I may hav just submitted a comment prior to this by accident. Oliver is in my lap and he’s loving the keyboard! :)

9. Drew says:

I hope you share this photo with the teacher. I’ve looked back on photos of me with my students, and it brings back so many memories! It’s not a moment that most people think of taking a picture, but I bet this photo will be treasured!

10. Those girls are just so cute.
    I love that age.
    Absolutely delightful picture. I have heard so many good things about that app!

11. Crystal Rae says:

i love the instagram. :) Those are so fun.

12. makes me miss the days of music class. great shot.

13. Laurie says:

Thanks for the comment on my pic! I love this photo, brings back old school girl memories. Oh and my user name on instagram is lva, and yes that is The Black Keys playing on my blog. I LOVe them! I saw them in concert a few months ago with Kings of Leon and they stole the show, at least in my opinion.

14. Laurie says:

15. Sarah says:

awesome! looks like she’s having fun!