Okay, now it’s your turn! Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me Monday button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right!
- No shop links please. You can link up a giveaway as long as it’s attached to a project that you’re linking up.
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been in the featured spot on Creative Me Monday.
Jenny is a wife and mother first and foremost. You can find her here at The Southern Institute, as the founder and owner of the blog, as well as at unboundbirth.com. She enjoys blogging and sewing, cooking for her three picky eaters, and playing tennis with her husband, Tom.