Hi there, everyone, welcome back to Creative Me! I’m not gonna lie, it has been a hard week at our household. We have had all three children sick. Luke has been running a fever for 8 days straight now. I’m talking 101 at the lowest and 105 at it’s highest, with most days between 103-105. Not cool (no pun intended). Antibiotics have been given (the first time ever for him), but it’s taking a long tome for him to break the fever. Any prayers lifted up on his behalf are greatly appreciated!
You all broke a record last week with 256 links! Amazing! I saw so many fun projects and so much creativity… including this gem, our featured link. Garlic Cream Sauce from Toni at SugarTart Crafts.
Thank you for linking up, Toni! I love anything with garlic in it, so this sounds delicious to me. I may have to give it a try!
Okay, now it’s your turn! Let’s see if we can beat the last week’s record, shall we? Let’s inspire the masses! Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me Monday button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right!
- No shop links please. You can link up a giveaway as long as it’s attached to a project that you’re linking up.
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been in the featured spot on Creative Me Monday.
Okay everyone, let’s see what you’ve got!
Have a great week!
Jenny is a wife and mother first and foremost. You can find her here at The Southern Institute, as the founder and owner of the blog, as well as at unboundbirth.com. She enjoys blogging and sewing, cooking for her three picky eaters, and playing tennis with her husband, Tom.