This week’s featured blog is Randee’s Organized Chaos (I love that name) and her Easter Egg Wreath.
So simple to make, but very colorful and festive! Inexpensive too, we all love that! Thanks for linking up, Randee. You’re blog button will be on the side bar all week long.
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right!
- No shop links please. You can link up a giveaway as long as it’s attached to a project that you’re linking up.
Have a great week everyone! I’ll be taking the next two weeks off from the featured blog, but the link up will still be rockin’ so make sure you link up!
Thanks for being a part of this link up! Have a great week!