Your projects never fail to impress me and last week was no exception. I just love you all! Thank you so much for linking up here. This week’s featured blog is Sea Quilts, where Mary linked up this delicious Lemon Cream Pie. My mouth is watering just looking at it. Take a look at her post to get the recipe. What a perfect warm weather dessert. Thank you for linking up this week, Mary! Congratulations on being the blog of the week!
Just a note: I’ve noticed that most people link up between Sunday night and Wednesday, with very few linking up past Wednesday, so from now on I’ll close the link up on Wednesday nights at midnight. I don’t think that will inconvenience anyone, and it will keep me from having to blog on the weekends, letting me spend more time with my family… and sewing.
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right!
- No shop links please. You can link up a giveaway as long as it’s attached to a project that you’re linking up.