Hi everyone! I hope you have been enjoying your holiday weekend. I wanted to show you the dress that I made for Abby’s violin recital a couple of weeks ago. I got it done with about 15 minutes to spare before we had to leave for her big night! Now that’s cutting it close!
Isn’t it cute? The pattern is from one of The Southern Institute sponsors, Marie-Madeline, and it’s called the Torrance Dress. To see more about the pattern and enter to win a pattern of your choice and the fabric needed to make it, click here!
This week’s featured blog is The Blissful Bee, where Amy showed us how to age wood. Such a cool way to make something look vintage. You’ll have to click over to see what she aged, but here’s a peek…
Thanks for linking up such a useful how-to, Amy! Have a fun week as the featured blog!
Okay, now it’s your turn! Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising available here on the blog if you’re interested, and I just cut my rates.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Jenny is a wife and mother first and foremost. You can find her here at The Southern Institute, as the founder and owner of the blog, as well as at unboundbirth.com. She enjoys blogging and sewing, cooking for her three picky eaters, and playing tennis with her husband, Tom.