Are you all ready for the week? May is such a busy time of the year if you have children in school. All of the end of the year activities can make for a hectic schedule. Recitals, concerts, luncheons, field day, end of the year picnics… whew! What do you all have coming up this month?
I am so excited about introducing you to my contributors soon! I read through each and every email that was sent to my inboxes and looked at each blog. It was a really tough decision, I assure you! I wish I could take on more contributors right now (I hope to in the future). If you did not hear from me, don’t lose hope! You might hear from me in the future. (wink wink).
Onto the link up! This week’s featured blog is It’s Overflowing where Aimee showed us her Board and Batten wall that they created in their home. This is such a beautiful look, I love it! I’d love to do this in our dining room someday.
Thanks for linking up again, Aimee!
Okay, now it’s your turn! Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right!
- No shop links please. You can link up a giveaway as long as it’s attached to a project that you’re linking up.
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been in the featured spot on Creative Me Monday.
And please, tell everyone you know about Creative Me! Tweet it, Pin it, share the link on Facebook… let’s grow this party! Thanks for linking up everyone… you. are. awesome!
Jenny is a wife and mother first and foremost. You can find her here at The Southern Institute, as the founder and owner of the blog, as well as at unboundbirth.com. She enjoys blogging and sewing, cooking for her three picky eaters, and playing tennis with her husband, Tom.