Hi everyone! Sorry this is posting a little bit late… I was having trouble with the linky site. All better now…
It’s June and summer is right around the corner, although it has been feeling like summer here for awhile. I’m doing a little spring cleaning at The Southern Institute and have put together a little survey to find out a bit more about you and what you think of this here blog. Many of you have taken the survey already, but if you haven’t, would you mind answering 10 questions for me? It’ll only take a couple of minutes, then you can link up your project(s)! Thanks so much! Click here to take the survey.
Now on to Creative Me! This weeks featured blogger is Joy at StoryCrafting with Joy. She linked up these cute decorated clothes pins…
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising available here on the blog if you’re interested, and I just cut my rates.)