Hi, everyone! Welcome to another Creative Me link up. It’s another week of inspiration, sharing, and bragging on yourself a little bit. It’s okay to brag on yourself a little, right? Just incase you’re uncomfortable with that, allow me to brag on you a bit… You are awesome! You make time to be creative, you bring your ideas to fruition, and you come here to link up with our little party. Thank you so much!
I have a little surprise for you. I have added one more contributor to The Southern Institute team! Her name is Tiffany and she blogs at The Nesting Project. She has linked up with Creative Me several times and will be our resident Foodie. Tiffany will be posting every third Tuesday of the month, which means you’ll see her here tomorrow. Be sure to come by and welcome her. I am so excited to have her joining us. If you hop over to her blog for a few minutes you will see why. You can read her bio here too. She is going to bring so much to our community!
This week’s featured blog is That’s What She Said, where Lisa shared the border that she made out of ribbon. Again, such a great idea from The Southern Institute readers! I would not have though of doing this.
I’m so excited that you linked this up, Lisa! Way to go!
Okay, now it’s your turn! Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising available here on the blog if you’re interested, and I just cut my rates.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Jenny is a wife and mother first and foremost. You can find her here at The Southern Institute, as the founder and owner of the blog, as well as at unboundbirth.com. She enjoys blogging and sewing, cooking for her three picky eaters, and playing tennis with her husband, Tom.