The navigation bar on the top should make it easy to get around the Institute. The “About” tab and the “Contributors” tabs are drop downs now, and each contributor has their own bio page. I thought they deserved it! They’re awesome!
Recent posts will show up in abbreviated form below the current post, making it easy for you to catch up with your reading. Just click on the post that you want to read.
I’m hoping that these little changes will de-clutter the blog and make it easier on the eyes. I’m learning this whole WordPress thing, it’s like a new world, so please be patient with me!
What do you think? Is there anything you are missing? Anything you’d like to see here that you don’t see right now? Let me know, I want to hear your thoughts, because this is your space too!
Now on to the link up…
Maybe it was crazy to have you guess my age last week, but I have to say that some of you were so close!! Some of you I think were trying to butter me up, and I love you for it. Only one of you guessed correctly, I believe, and it was Mandy who guessed 38 years old. Yep, only two years away from the big 40, but I’m okay with that. At least right now. So I’ve emailed Mandy and I’m waiting to hear back from her so I can send her some fun Styled by Tori Spelling jewelry. I’ve emailed the winner of the Avodah Coffee giveaway too. Congratulations you two!
This week’s featured blog is From One Thing to the Next, who posted about these yummy looking Zucchini Fries.
Maybe it’s because I’m hungry, but those look extremely good, and I don’t think it’s just because I’m hungry. Thanks for linking up last week!
Like I said, I’ve never done this on WordPress before, so I’m hoping this link up works this week. Let’s give it a go!!
Okay, now it’s your turn! Just a few guidelines for linking up:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog’s side bar. You can find the button and code on the “buttons” page under the “About” tab. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Link up something from your archives. Old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many projects as you like. The more you link up the better your chances are of being chosen by random.org as the featured blog.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! We are a community that supports one another!
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods.