It’s another week and another link up with Creative Me! It’s going to be an exciting week at The Southern Institute. You won’t want to miss a single day! Our newest contributor, Karin, will be here tomorrow with a GREAT project, we have a guest blogger, and yours truly will be here as well, so make sure you come by and visit every day!
Last week we had another great link up! The magnitude of creative talent never ceases to amaze me. You all are so great! I know you’ve got some back to school projects up your sleeves, and do you know how quickly fall will be here??? Anyone thinking about Halloween costumes yet?
This week’s featured blog is Junk In the Trunk Vintage Markets, where Lindsey linked up this fabulous DIY necklace. Anyone can make this! Isn’t it cute?
I love seeing what you all are creating! So now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. This puts you in the running for the featured spot. You can find the button codes under the About tab in the navigation bar.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Please don’t forget to link to The Southern Institute when you post your projects on your blog… it is a requirement of being chosen as the featured blog. I cannot tell you how many blogs I have to pass over for the featured spot because they do not link back to my blog. I hate to pass you over, but it’s only fair to those who follow the directions.
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Have a great week, everyone! See you here tomorrow!