Welcome to the Creative Me linky party!
It’s time to link up your favorite projects and inspire someone this week! Maybe you’ll be inspired along the way as well. I know I am each and every week. We had a great link up last week. Oh, and did you all enter the Moo.com giveaway? You could win 100 free business cards to use however you please! Make sure you stop over at that post and link up because the giveaway is almost over!
I’m happy to report that the first full week of school passed with no problems whatsoever! I am so proud of my sweet children. They love school and they love to learn. I think a sign of a secure and well adjusted child is that they can be presented with new situations and challenges and make the best of them. What a joy to watch them grow!
Are you ready to link up? My favorite part of this link up is seeing who gets the featured spot for the week. This week’s featured blog is Happy Hour Projects. Adrianne made an adorable bird applique and included a tutorial! If you’ve never used applique, this is a great tutorial to start with.
I love seeing what you all are creating! So now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. This puts you in the running for the featured spot. You can find the button codes under the About tab in the navigation bar.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Please don’t forget to link to The Southern Institute when you post your projects on your blog… it is a requirement of being chosen as the featured blog. I cannot tell you how many blogs I have to pass over for the featured spot because they do not link back to my blog. I hate to pass you over, but it’s only fair to those who follow the directions.
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Have a great week, everyone! See you here tomorrow!