Welcome to the Creative Me Linky Party! First of all I want to say THANK YOU so much to those of you who donated to the Lemon:Aid stand last week. I don’t yet have the final tally, but last I looked you all had donated over $400!!! That means that over 400 people will have clean water for one year, thanks to all of you! The donate button is live through Monday night, so if you missed it last week you can still donate here! What are you waiting for?
So I had to go back a couple of weeks to find our featured blog for this week, since we didn’t have our link up last week. This weeks featured link and blog is a beautiful family room display from Real Southern Living.
Abby would love that horse print! I love the cowboy theme… moreover I love that it’s not overdone. What a beautiful display. Visit Real Southern Living, Stacey has some great posts that I think you’ll enjoy! Thanks for linking up, Stacy!
I love seeing what you all are creating! So now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up with Creative Me . Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. I would really appreciate it. You can find the button codes under the About tab in the navigation bar.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Thanks so much for making Creative Me a great party! I can’t wait to see what you link up this week!