It’s Day 8 of the 10 Days 10 Lives campaign and I’m so excited to announce that our team has met and exceeded our goal of bringing clean water to 100 people in Haiti… for the rest of their lives! Can you imagine how their lives will be changed? With two days left of our campaign I would like to ask you a question…
What are you willing to spend $25 on?
Here are a few things that our family might spend $25 on:
- Dinner for 5 at our favorite burrito joint.
- A cute new shirt for me from Target.
- New pants for Levi for the family portrait.
- One (at least) Starbuck Mocha every week.
- Supplies to make the boys’ ninja Halloween Costumes.
- Date night at the movies (and that doesn’t even count dinner before the movie!).
The list could go on and on.