Hello everyone! Welcome to the Creative Me Linky Party! I can hardly believe that another week has gone by and that it’s September!!! I love September because I know that fall is coming. Here in Nashville we will still get into the 70′s in November, sometimes, but September holds the promise of falling leaves and cool, crisp air. I love it! What is your favorite thing about the fall?
Let’s get right down to the fun part, shall we? This week’s featured blog is Twigg Studios, no stranger to the Creative Me linky party. Last week Aimee linked up these awesome ice cream cone cake pops.
I know how delicious cake pops are, as I have made them a time or two myself, but these are cute to boot! I love how she has them in mason jars to keep them upright. Great idea, Aimee! Thanks for linking up again!
I love to see what you have created, so now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. This puts you in the running for the featured spot. You can find the button codes under the About tab in the navigation bar.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute’s Creative Me Linky Party.
Thanks for linking up with the Creative Me Linky Party everyone! I appreciate you all so much. Thanks for being a part of this community!