Welcome to the Creative Me Linky Party! If you are a creative person this is the party for you, and today we have a sponsor! Bambi Moore, a consultant with Lilla Rose, has graciously sponsored our wonderful linky party today! If you haven’t heard of Lilla Rose, allow me to introduce you.
Lilla Rose has a huge array of gorgeous hair accessories, including beaded headbands, flexi clips (these are amazing!), and beautiful bobby pins. Lilla Rose hair accessories are feminine, lovely and yet practical, especially for busy moms. One of the neatest products that they sell is the flexi clip. The Lilla Rose flexi clip consists of a flexible band (for lack of a better word) and a pin that secures the band to your hair. Whatever type of hair you have, you can find a clip that will fit you. I have a lot of thick hair. There is not a barrette out there that will contain it. I have been stuck with pony tail holders since I don’t know when, because I cannot even get a large barrette around my hair and closed securely. Naturally I was curious to see how the flexi clip would hold up against my mane. I was so surprised to find that I could get a size small clip around my hair and that it would stay in!!! Thank you, Lilla Rose! I think I heard angels singing! This is such a neat product!
Here’s a photo of the clip in my hair. I am proud to say that my hair is now long enough to fit into a little stubby ponytail… don’t laugh…please! I’m growing it out. The second photo is of the clip in Abby’s hair.
Aren’t they pretty? They stay in so nicely! Bambi is so generous, she would like to offer two winners each a Lilla Rose flexi clip of their choice! Want to win? Just enter through the rafflecopter widget below. You do not have to link up a project to enter! This giveaway is open to anyone.
Because this week’s post is sponsored by Lilla Rose, there will not be a new featured link. Be sure to visit the current featured blog, Creatively Living in the meantime and we will have a new featured blog next week!
I love seeing what you all are creating! So now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- 1. Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. This puts you in the running for the featured spot. You can find the button codes under the About tab in the navigation bar.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
And don’t forget to spread the word about our awesome and inspiring linky party!