Hello everyone! Welcome to the Creative Me Linky Party, your place to shine! Creative Me is the place where you can link up all of your creative projects and inspire others to put on their creative hats too. We have a great party here and would love for it to grow even more!
This week’s Creative Me linky party is sponsored by a lovely paper studio by the name of Leen Machine. Leen machine offers personalized stationary in your choice of several beautiful designs as well as notepads, invitations and other unique gifts.
I love seeing what you all are creating! So now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. This puts you in the running for the featured spot. You can find the button codes under the About tab in the navigation bar.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
I have gotten a lot of emails about problems with my button codes, but I have replaced them all with the very same html codes that I use within my posts. As long as you enter the code in a widget they should work. I’m sorry if you have had trouble… I can’t figure out why they weren’t working. Please let me know if you still have problems. Thanks!