Hello, everyone! Welcome to another fabulous Creative Me Linky Party! We are now officially in my favorite season… IT’S FALL! Hooray for fall! Are you excited for fall projects, cool temps, pumpkin patches, and Thanksgiving? I am! I’m also a bit giddy about what you all are going to be linking up this season. BRING. IT. ON.
- Handmade Halloween costumes…
- Thanksgiving settings…
- Decorated pumpkins (have you taken a look at my pumpkin Pinterest board?)…
I love fall!
On to the featured blog for this week, which just happens to be Creatively Living… Outside the Box. Katie has a knack for decorating and linked up this beautiful Fall Tablescape Place Cards. This is just so beautiful, don’t you think?
Thank you so much for linking up with the Creative Me Linky Party, Katie! I am even more inspired to dress up our table now!
I love seeing what you all are creating! So now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. This puts you in the running for the featured spot. You can find the button codes under the About tab in the navigation bar.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Thanks so much for linking up everyone, and tell me…
What is your favorite thing about fall?