Hi everyone! Welcome to another Creative Me linky party! Thank you all so much for linking up your projects and sharing so much creative inspiration! I know it’s getting closer to the holidays and the busiest time of the year… I’m looking forward to seeing all of the holiday projects that you come up with. I know my schedule is chock full here, with Halloween and fall crafts. It’s such a fun time of the year!
I’m a bit under the weather this weekend. I seem to have gotten a little stomach bug-yuck. But I’m getting lots of time in bed and I thought I’d get ahead on some blogging. Make sure you stay tuned for great posts, and don’t miss the current David Tutera giveaway for $50 of card making supplies! Enter here!
This week’s featured blog is Crafty Journal and these Haunting Halloween Notepads. These would make a great treat for trick or treaters! If you’re over all of the candy, why not give these out to the kids? I think they’re adorable! Crafty Journal has the step by step tutorial for you. Thanks for linking up with the linky party, Crafty Journal!
I love seeing what you all are creating! So now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Here’s the code:
<a href=”http://www.thesoutherninstitute.com/” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://thesoutherninstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/6046778523_6d30c1de8b_m3.jpg” alt=”The Southern Intitute” /></a>
If you have a linky party at your blog let me know, I’ll add it to my linky party “Link Up” page!
Have a great week, everyone! See you here again soon!