Hello everyone and welcome to another Creative Me Linky Party! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We have been enjoying a week off of school and work, but we’re back to the regular schedule tomorrow. I cannot believe that time is flying the way that it is! Do you feel the same way?
I can’t wait to show you some of the projects that I have been working on lately! I have been working with the Blue Print Social on a Martha Stewart campaign, and I have been having so much fun coming up with Halloween projects to share with you over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned! In the meantime, click over here and enter the Martha Stewart giveaway today!
You all are the life of the Creative Me Linky Party, so let’s get to it, shall we? This week’s featured blog is High Heels and Grills with Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas… YUM!! I love mexican food. She had me at Chipotle!
Thanks to High Heels and Grills for the delicious recipe! It looks amazing.
I love seeing what you all are creating! So now it’s your turn…
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Alrighty then! Let’s make this the best party ever! On your mark, get set, GO!