Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Creative Me Linky Party!
Well, it’s the home stretch to Halloween, isn’t it? The last few weeks have brought so many fun Halloween projects and costumes to the linky party and now we’re coming to the big day. I know some of you are probably wrapping up final odds and ends. I can’t wait to see the final projects this week and next week! I totally took the lazy road this year and didn’t sew costumes this year, although I have been working on a baby shower gift for my step sister. I can’t show it to you until after this weekend, but it sure is cute. What have you all been up to this week?
I just want to remind you of the Healthy Living eBook Bundle Sale that is going on this week, through Friday, November 2nd. If you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle or have any interest in trying to take baby steps to a healthier you, please consider buying this amazing collection. There’s even something for crafty gals like us in there… DIY beauty products that will make great gifts this holiday season!
On to the linky party! This week’s featured blog is Creative Southern Home. Anne linked up this really cool Witch Silhouette Wreath with a tutorial, perfect for a last minute Halloween project!
Absolutely perfect for the holiday, Anne! Thanks so much for linking up with us!
Okay, now it’s your turn everyone! Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Now go link to your heart’s content!