Hello everyone, and welcome to another Creative Me Linky Party!
You are the honored guests at this linky party, so I hope you will join us.
We are quickly heading into the holiday season! With Thanksgiving coming early this year it feels like there is no time at all until we are eating turkey. I love this time of year, and I may or may not have had Christmas music playing in the house the other day. What about you? Have you played any Christmas music yet, or am I just crazy?
This week’s featured blog is Better Organized Living (I like the sound of that) where Michele shared this great tutorial for DIY Fall Leaf Wall Art. I love this project! It’s easy enough for anyone to do… ANYONE!
Aren’t those beautiful? Think of the possibilities… feathers, snowflakes, etc. Thanks for linking up, Michele!
Now it’s your turn to share your projects and inspire us! Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Thanks so much for making this such a fun linky party! I can’t wait to see what you link up this week.
Have a wonderful week and don’t forget to subscribe to The Southern Institute newsletter before you leave!