Well, the countdown to Turkey Day is ON and I can’t wait! I love Thanksgiving and the meal that goes with it. I love having family over and cooking together. I love bringing it all together, sitting down as a family with all of the kids around, and gobbling it up! I love the mindfulness that Thanksgiving brings… we have so much to be thankful for, don’t we?
Before you enter the linky party today or click off of this page,
won’t you leave me a comment and tell me…
What is one thing that you’re thankful for today?
Then tell me… What crafty thing is on your Christmas list this year?
***And check in later today for a special Cyber Monday announcement,
then on Wednesday morning for the best giveaway we’ve ever had here!
You DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT!***
This week’s featured blog is Hooplapalooza! Lisa linked up these fun Thanksgiving Turkey Handprint Plates, which are just an adorable keepsake!
Thanks for the inspiration and for coming to the linky party, Lisa! I’m a little bit sad that the Thanksgiving projects are going away, but you know what that means…
BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS PROJECTS !
I’m thankful for all of you and how you make this party so much fun! I can’t wait to see what you link up this week!
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.