Welcome to the Creative Me linky party! So, here’s what I want to know…
Did you brave the Black Friday crowds?
And what deals did you find?
Do tell, I’m dying to know! I know you’re shopping isn’t done yet, so make sure you’re here tomorrow morning when the Healthy Living eBook Bundle goes on sale! This is the Cyber Monday deal of the year, I kid you not! Plus I’m giving away a $25 gift card to Target, JoAnn’s or Michael’s (winner’s choice)! Just in time for your Christmas sewing and crafting! Make sure you come by and enter to win!
BUT TODAY… Today’s Creative Me Linky Party is sponsored by JessicaLynnOriginal, a great stamp company that has been featured in Oprah magazine!
JessicaLynnOriginal is where you’ll find all kinds of adorable stamps, perhaps best known for the Brentwood line… you’ve probably seen this little guy around.
You’ll find Brentwood in all kinds of situations…here’s he’s getting the family Christmas Tree, but you’ll also find him cheering on his favorite football team, camping, and doing all sorts of other things too.
At JessicaLynnOriginal you’ll find clear stamps, red rubber stamps on a wooden block (with or without a handle), and self-inking stamps. I prefer the red rubber stamps myself. Jessica can also customize stamps for you. She made this beautiful Christmas stamp for our family. I can’t wait to use it on our cards this year!
Today Jessica is offering one lucky Southern Institute reader a $25 gift credit to her online shop! This is just in time for holiday card making! Just enter through the Rafflecopter widget before the link up.
This week’s featured blog is my Kiwi friend Simone Graham from Great Fun 4 Kids! Simone just published her first book and it’s awesome! Please go check it out and see her unique take on the Christmas story, An Unexpected Christmas… it really is so sweet. I’m so proud of you, Simone!
Now it’s your turn to inspire us! Won’t you link up your projects with us?
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me linky party button somewhere in your post or on your blog.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at the Creative Me Linky Party!