Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Creative Me Linky Party! I know you’re all busy and I appreciate you linking up with this linky party. It’s that time of year when things are CRAZY busy. I’m right there with you, which is why you haven’t seen me posting many projects here… there’s just not enough time in the day to sit down and get things done! I admire those of you who can carve out the time to sit and be creative during this time of the year. You are awesome!
I want to be sure that you don’t miss the Fat Quarter Shop giveaway, through Tuesday night! We’re giving away a jelly roll, valued at $39, so don’t miss the chance to win!
This week’s featured blog is The Life of CK and Nate! Cassandra linked up a recipe for a gluten free Cranberry Orange Cheesecake! Ah, a girl after my own heart! Since we have been almost completely gluten free I am always on the lookout for good gluten free recipes.
This will be going on my “to make” list! Thanks for linking up with the Creative Me linky party, Cassandra!
Now it’s your turn to link up all of your holiday goodies and projects! Please take a minute and visit one or two other blogs and leave them an encouraging comment. I was so happy to see that almost every link last week was visited, but still a few didn’t get any visitors.
Just a few guidelines for linking up. Please:
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me Linky Party button somewhere in your post or on your blog.
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising and sponsored posts available here on the blog if you’re interested.)
Don’t forget to grab and proudly display the “featured” button if you’re project has been featured at The Southern Institute.
Have a wonderful week! Don’t let the business of the season steal your joy! Remember what this time of year is all about and what it means to you. Take a few minutes here and there throughout your day to count your blessings. Sip a hot cocoa, with marshmallows! Pick up the phone and call a loved one or friend, instead of texting or emailing. Make someone smile this holiday season.
Love to you all!