Are you tired of your children begging for junk foods?
Does processed packaged food always seem to find a way back into your kitchen?
Are you feeling like you need to do a diet clean up?
Now is a great time to clean things up a bit. Spring cleaning for your body! That’s why I am participating this new online program called, The Family Spring Cleanse, going on now through June 7th. I am super excited about this program because I have not seen anything like this before. Most cleanses are created with an individual person in mind, but this program was created with the FAMILY in mind. It is safe for everyone to participate, has delicious kid-friendly recipes, and has a simple step by step get started guide.
Let’s face it, we’re Moms, and we don’t have time to make separate food for everyone. We aren’t short order cooks! That’s why this program is perfect for busy Moms like us and our families. All recipes have been kid-tested so we don’t have to worry about trying to negotiate with our children to eat “weird” food.
Imagine your family happily eating nutritious whole foods and feeling satisfied with their new choices.
So, what is The Family Cleanse?
The Family Cleanse is a simple, easy to follow, 10 day cleanse program made with Families in mind. You will have a system to follow to help you save time, and you can get the process started as soon as you download the cleanse guide. You will also have some AMAZING support during this program – not only from me – but also from all of these fabulous bloggers:
- Roxanne from The Holistic Mama
- Wardeh Harmon from GNOWFGLINS
- Tricia Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life
- Amy from Cape Cod Mommies
- Lexie from Lexie Naturals
- Shannon Miles from Simply Smiles
- Kim Propp from Heart of a Philanthropist
- Katie Baldridge of Simply Foody
- Paula Miller of Whole Intentions
- Krissa Jeldy of More Than Mundane
- Ali Williams of An Ordinary Mom
- Sherry McAnelly from This House of Joy
- Angi Schneider from Schneider Peeps
For those of you who think cleansing might be way too hard to do, you have all these experts (though I am far from an expert, being that this is my first time eating this way) here to back you up and help you meet the challenge. It’s not only these bloggers that will be doing this program but many of our readers will be following along. We will have a special Facebook group for discussions about the challenge and a place to reach out to everyone for help and support! Being our first time, I’ve found the Facebook group to be so incredibly helpful!
There are two ways you can participate in this family cleanse program. I hope you’ll consider joining me (I’m doing the Premium Membership)… there’s strength in numbers, right? But really, it hasn’t been all that hard and I really feel great!
Option # 1 (Free)
Join us and make the commitment to clean up your diet for 10 days and get rid of processed packaged foods. Work on your own to create a meal plan full of healthy real food – heavy on the veggies, low on junk. You will receive:
- Free Cleanse Guide: A free get started Cleanse Guide
- A 10 Day Meal Plan Worksheet: An easy meal planning worksheet so you can plan your 10 days of clean eating
- Giveaway: A chance to win one of our fabulous real food prizes
you will have the option to upgrade to the premium option anytime before May 28th.
Option # 2 – Premium Membership ($49)
You will receive:
- Your Cleanse Guide: a 14 page step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to get started immediately. This fully customizeable program will fit any dietary restriction.
- A Recipe Guide: You will have 51 recipes that are designed to be healthy and kid-friendly.
- Daily Email Support: You will receive daily emails supporting you through this entire process.
- A 10 Day Meal Plan Worksheet: This worksheet will help you customize your own personal meal plan based on the dietary needs of your family.
- A Goal Setting Success Guide: This 10 page guide will help you get clear on why you are doing this cleanse, create your vision of the future to give you what you need to make your detox success last a lifetime.
- Email access: for questions and support during the 10 days.
- Life time Membership to our Private Facebook Group: a community forum for all participants to support each other through this process.
- Giveaway: the change to win some fabulous real food prizes (giveaway opens up when the program begins).
- And some other surprises!
You’ll Also get these Bonus Discount Codes:
- 10% off Discount on Online orders for Irish Twins Soap
- 15% off Discount at Redmond Trading
- $10 Store Credit at The Holistic Mama Skin Care Shop
- 25% Off Paula Miller’s eBook “Healing Candida with Food“
PLUS…these awesome bonus videos from Wardeh Harmon!
How to Make Cinnamon Honey Grain-free Granola
How to Make Fermented Fruit Leather
How to Make Yogurt in a Dehydrator
Are you ready to join me and clean up your family’s diet??
$500+ of Giveaways
This program includes the chance to win one of these wonderful prizes from our sponsors. This giveaway is live right now!
Also, as a participant of this program (free or paid) you are entitled to enter the giveaway for the chance to win some prizes from our real food sponsors! These are some of the things you can win by entering here:
- 1 Quart of Gold label Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions ($40.00 Value)
- 2 sets of Crimson series knives and 2 sets DUO Tongs and Kitchen Shears from the Ergo Chef – 2 winners! ($315.00 Value)
- A 4 Pack of Soaps from Irish Twins Soaps ($25 Value)
- A variety pack of Products from Redmond Trading – This bundle includes a 10 oz. jar of Redmond Clay, a 10 oz. Real Salt shaker and a 8 oz. Real Salt Organic Seasoning shaker and FREE Re-Lyte bottle and 5 Real Salt Pocket shakers ($48.28 Value)
- A copy of “Weeding Out The Wheat” eBook by Tricia Gilkerson ($9.95 Value)
- A case of Raw Honey from Really Raw Honey ($100 value) – 6 winners!
- A copy of “Healing Candida with Food,” and eBook by Paula Miller ($17.95 Value)
- One Pound of Almond flour from Nuts.com
If you have any questions about this program please don’t hesitate to Contact Roxanne.