Hello, everyone! Thanks for stopping by for this week’s Creative Me link up, sponsored by Fat Quarter Shop! Fat Quarter Shop has been a loyal sponsor of The Southern Institute and I’m so happy to have them as a partner. This week they are hosting a giveaway! Two lucky Southern Institute readers are going to win their choice of a fat quarter bundle from Ty Pennington’s new line, First Impressions. You don’t have to link up to enter! The winners will choose from these bundles:
Now onto the link up. This week’s featured blog is Making Pinterest My Reality where Kim showed us how she had fun making princess masks with her daughter.
I love the theme of this blog! We all know how many times we’ve pinned things with the intent to try them… SHE DOES! Thanks for linking up!
- Follow The Southern Institute and display the Creative Me button somewhere in your post or on your blog. The button html is at the top of the post. Just copy and paste!
- Don’t have anything new? Show us something from your archives…old to you is new to us!
- You can link up as many things as you’d like, the more the better your chances of being the featured link next week!
- Visit at least two other blogs and leave some comment love. We are a community that supports one another, right? Right?
- You can link up your shops as long as you sell handmade goods. (I also have advertising available here on the blog if you’re interested, and I just cut my rates.)