This post contains affiliate links
I know, I know, I know! Another service. Trust me, you’re going to love this one (plus you can get 50% off when you sign up over the next few days!) It’s Fabkids and we have been buying adorable outfits for Abby for quite a few months now from Fabkids.com. It was started by a team of parents, including mom and actress Christina Applegate. All of the clothes are made exclusively for Fabkids and they’re all adorable! The only bad thing about them is that they only go up to size 12 and Abby is about to size out of the service.
What’s so great about Fabkids? Here are a few things:
1. You sign up to purchase great two piece outfits for $29.95 each.
2. You fill out a style profile for your child.
3. Each month you receive an email with several fun choices in all different combinations, catered to your child’s style, but you’re not limited to those choices.
4. If you don’t see anything you like, or it’s not in the budget that month, you just pass! No penalty or fee, and no hard feelings.
5. Your outfit ships straight to your door.
That Back Zip Marled Dress and Daisy Leggings in the picture above has been one of Abby’s favorite outfits this season, and it looks adorable on her. The Dots and Stripes Outfit is on its way to us right now.
But Fabkids isn’t just for girls, they have a full range of clothing for boys too!
I’d love to invite you to try Fabkids and for the next few days (through 2/17) you can get 50% off your first outfit! It’s worth a try just to get a great outfit for $15, don’t you think? If you don’t love it, return the outfit for a refund, and cancel your subscription. They won’t bother you again. Easy-peasy! Have fun shopping!