Looking for something to do this weekend? How about joining in on the fun and entering Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Create With 8 Contest? Did you know that it’s National Craft Month? Well, Jo-Ann’s is on a mission to show the world that creativity does not have to be complicated and their doing it with their Creativity Made Simple campaign.
Being creative doesn’t require a box full of supplies and hours of your time! We want you to rediscover your creative side. Here’s how the contest works:
- Grab the 40% off coupon below.
- Go to your local Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store and find 8 supplies to create a fun and simple craft for the chance to win $1000 in Jo-Ann’s gift cards! (See here for the guidelines)
- The contest is open through March 31st.
- There are two ways to win and four $250 gift cards are up for grabs!
- Two winners are selected by a panel of Jo-Ann expert judges.
- Two winners are selected by popular vote on Facebook, so SHARE, SHARE, SHARE your craft!!
I just visited the Facebook page and viewed the entries so far and there are not that many yet. You all totally can do this! We were just chatting on The Southern Institute Facebook page about the projects that you have been working on this week… I know that you have some awesome ideas for this contest! What do you think you’ll create? I’d love to hear that one of you won one of the $250 gift cards! Have fun and good luck!
I have not been paid by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores to write this post.