Last fall you all joined me in helping bring clean water to Africa by donating to my Lemon:Aid stand and we raised close to $700 for Blood:Water Mission. Last week I got this email from Blood:Water Mission and wanted to share it with you. We are making a difference! Thank you so much for your generosity!
When you give clean water,
not only do you give life,
you give life full of possibilities…
Click here to give today.
It’s Day 8 of the 10 Days 10 Lives campaign and I’m so excited to announce that our team has met and exceeded our goal of bringing clean water to 100 people in Haiti… for the rest of their lives! Can you imagine how their lives will be changed? With two days left of our campaign I would like to ask you a question…
What are you willing to spend $25 on?
Here are a few things that our family might spend $25 on:
- Dinner for 5 at our favorite burrito joint.
- A cute new shirt for me from Target.
- New pants for Levi for the family portrait.
- One (at least) Starbuck Mocha every week.
- Supplies to make the boys’ ninja Halloween Costumes.
- Date night at the movies (and that doesn’t even count dinner before the movie!).
The list could go on and on.